Download the full version of pdfFactory Pro 7.03
FinePrint pdfFactory Pro Edition: Allows you to create PDFs instantly with just a few clicks and merge multiple documents into one PDF. You combine multiple sources from multiple sources into one PDF, add or remove content before creating it, add page numbering, headers, and footers, and control access to the document with encryption algorithms that can prevent printing, copying, and editing. In addition, you can add page numbering, headers, footers, watermarks, encrypt PDF files, preview documents before conversion.
All pdfFactory pro plus functions:
- Create PDF files on letterhead.
- Add page numbering, headers, footer, watermarks.
- Automatically bookmark each task.
- Automatically create a table of contents.
- Convert to grayscale.
- PDF / archiving.
- Fill in the forms.
- Cut the leaves.
- Edit the text.
- You can use Notes to add multiple signatures and initials
- Combine documents into one PDF and rearrange them.
- Custom drivers for specific tasks.
- Highlight, copy and edit text.
- Graphical copy, delete, save.
- Convert text to left.
Features and Highlights
- Print Preview: Universal print preview with Editing Capabilities. Easily add blank pages, delete pages, and re-sequence jobs.
- Ink Saver: Provides options to convert colored text to black and skip graphics.
- Multiple Pages on a single sheet: Print 2, 4 or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper.
- Watermarks Headers and Footers: Watermark, header and footer option allows documents to be marked with the date, time, system variables or custom text.
- Forms and Letterheads: Allows the simplified creation of electronic forms and letterhead. The preview feature shows how output will appear before you print it to ensure correct alignment.
- Combine Print Jobs: Allows multiple documents to be combined together as a single print job. This is useful for creating booklets based on web pages, etc.
- File saving: Save pages and jobs to TIFF, JPEG, BMP, text and FP formats.
- Clipboard Support: Any printed output can be copied to the clipboard in text, bitmap or
- Double Sided Printing Support: Booklet making and double sided printing are supported with all documents and printers. Booklets create a professional touch to all documents and are easy to read and carry. Double sided printing cuts paper use in half and reduces travel weight.
- Paper Scaling: Allows large pages to be scaled to that they fit on standard paper sizes such as letter or A4.
- Adjustable Margins: Margin adjustment allows for increased text sizes for better readability, by using more of the printable area on the page.
- Gutter Support: Gutter capability provides space for binding documents.
- Multiple FinePrinters: Multiple FinePrinters can be created. This allows the creation of “virtual printers” that have different pre-defined settings. For example, you could have a “booklet printer” that automatically prints a booklet or a “letterhead printer” that prints on your letterhead without the Fine Print dialog box appearing.
- Easy server deployment: Install on a server as a shared printer for easy group or enterprise deployment.
The latest version of both tools aims to improve their user interfaces and future-proofing to work with high-definition monitors.
Both tools have a similar interface and the latest updates apply to both. The big changes are meant to make it easier for people to use ultra-HD screens.
First, users get a new toolbar specially designed for use with larger monitors. Specially new scalable vector icons have been created to support this new feature.
Users can access this new feature through the program’s new UI dialog box. Here they also discover new ways to change the font (and font size) of the program to make it work better with larger screens. In a similar sense, the tool tips have been redesigned for greater clarity.
Both applications also benefit from performance improvements – which are most visible when generating thumbnails – and additional support for Windows Server 2019.
pdfFactory users take advantage of a handful of UI tips on the Job screen so that the controls stay in place when new jobs are added, making it easier to rename individual job titles. FinePrint users get one application-specific enhancement: the ability to darken and lighten prints using the Llight controls.
Easy to set up and use
Works with any Windows application
Support for merging multiple documents into one
Security features to protect PDF files
How to activate pdfFactory Pro with a cracked license key
- Download pdfFactory Pro Crack
- Disconnect from the Internet
- Unplug the program and install it
- Do not start the program yet and exit if it works
- Copy the cracked file from the Crack to the installation folder
- Start the program and then register offline
- Never update or block your firewall
External Link : https://fineprint.com/